The sixth Antiparos International Photo Festival will be held 7-15 July 2018.
Antiparos is a small Greek island close to Paros in the Cyclades. Discovered by the artistic community in the 1960s, Antiparos now has a thriving tourist industry, but has essentially remained unspoilt. The Antiparos International Photo Festival is our way of giving something back to the island that we love, and also reinforcing its cultural identity. Antiparos is a small island, and the festival corresponds to that. Our overall vision is that the Antiparos International Photo Festival will gradually grow in stature and reputation over the years. And continue to do justice to the unique island that is Antiparos.
Submissions are now open
This year, submissions will be assessed by a Selection Committee of five members. These are:
• Platon Rivellis, the highly respected Greek photographer, author and teacher
• Letícia Zica, a young, talented Brazilian photographer who has twice featured in the AIPF
• Toralf Sandåker, Norwegian photography journalist, technical editor of Fotografi magazine
• Konstantinos Floros, Greek photography journalist, Director of Nexus Publications SA
• David Frazer Wray, Artistic Director at the Antiparos International Photo Festival
Please send in your submissions with the contact form which you can find on antiparosphotofestival.com
Duration: 07 July – 15 July 2018