How to get your Blue Star ferry tickets with a discount of 40%
NOTICE: We strongly recommend foreign athletes to proceed with the below mentioned process at the earliest convenience.
NOTICE: Discount can be applied only for athletes who will participate in 24,4km, 10km and 10kim Hiking Event.
- Participants must have in their possession a Confirmation of Registration for the 6th Antiparos Road Race for Health by Friday 26th of May
- Registration form: http://bit.ly/6thAntiparosRegistration
- The fee for participation in the Race must have been deposited:
- The registration deposit (10 euros) may be made by Saturday 27th of May to the following account belonging to the Society:
- National Bank of Greece account number 455/40141970 IBAN GR25 0110 4550 0000 4554 0141 970
- BIC: ETHNGRAA
- Please write your name as it appears on your Race registration form.
- Upon the completion of Registration and the payment of the registration fee, the name of the participant will be placed on the list of persons eligible to receive the discount on the Blue Star ferry tickets.
- The list with the completed registration will be delivered to Yelasakis travel agency the below listed days:
- 1st list: 30th of April
- 2nd list: 15th of May
- 3rd list: 29th of May
- Ticket Pick-Up
- You can pick up your tickets at least 3 days before your trip
- You pay for your ferry tickets via phone with a debit/credit card or alternatively follow the instraction from the company.
Port reception Ticket offices
- Piraeus GELASAKIS SHIPPING & TRAVEL, tel: 0030 210 4222440
- Address : Aristeidou 6, Karaiskaki Square, Piraeus
- Paros ERKYNA TRAVEL, tel:. 0030 22840 22654
- Address : Paroikia 844 00
- Syros GAVIOTIS TRAVEL, tel:. 0030 22810 86610
- Address : Ermoupoli Port, Ermoupoli 841 00
- Naxos, ZAS TRAVEL, tel:. 0030 22850 23331
- Address : Chora Naxos 843 00
The team at Antiparos En Plo remains at your disposal for any further details or clarification you may need. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank, once again, Blue Star Ferries for its continuing support.